Frequently Asked Questions
• How long has Affordable Arbor Care been doing business?
Affordable Arbor Care was established in 2004.
• Is Affordable Arbor Care licensed and insured?
Affordable Arbor Care is fully licensed and insured for liability resulting from injury to persons or property. We can provide you with a certificate of insurance upon request.
• How can I contact you?
The best way to reach us is to call us at (321) 947-3199. If, for any reason, we are unable to answer the phone, please leave a message with your name, number, address, and a brief description of what you are requesting and we will return your call promptly.
You can also provide your information in the online form found on our website. Communication is the lifeblood of our business and we take it seriously. In fact, when we go out for estimates we will notify you that we’re en route. If we are unexpectedly delayed, we will give a courtesy call. Good communication is key to getting your job completed in a timely and efficient manner.
• Are estimates free?
Yes, we offer estimates free of charge.
• How can I set up an estimate?
Please call our office at (321) 947-3199. Our phone lines are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you reach our voicemail, please leave your first and last name, the best number to reach you, the address where tree service is needed, and a brief description of what type of service is being requested.
• Do I need to be present for the estimate?
No. We can leave a copy or email the estimate to you. If the estimator needs to discuss any details of work scope or price, he can call while on property.
• What type of tree services does Affordable Arbor Care provide?
Affordable Arbor Care specializes in the following:
•Clean out of Canopy
•Shaping of Canopy
•Weight Reduction of Canopy
•Thinning of Tree Canopy
•Palm Tree Maintenance •Ornamental landscaping
• How much will my tree service cost?
The cost for each tree can vary based on 4 main points. Our estimator will determine the price for each tree based on:
- The size of the tree (both width and height)
- Access to the tree (or how easily a truck, crane, or mini-loader can get to the tree site)
- The level of difficulty involved (are there obstacles to avoid or power lines nearby)
- The amount of debris to be removed and the difficulty or access available to remove it.
• What are the next steps should I accept the estimate?
If you accept the price listed on the estimate, then call our office and we will schedule the job for the next available date. If the estimate includes various price options, be sure to specify which price you have accepted.
• How and when do I pay?
We accept cash, check, and all major credit cards. Payment is due upon completion of the job. If you would like an invoice for receipt of payment, please let us know and we will provide you with one.
• Do you treat trees for insects or other diseases?
Yes. The treatment is specific to each tree; the options can be discussed at your estimate.
• My tree is not easily accessible. Can you still trim or remove it?
Yes, we have experienced climbers who are able to accomplish many jobs unreachable with equipment.
• Will you leave marks in my yard?
The majority of jobs do not require any large machinery on lawns. If large machinery will be used on the lawn, we carry 1 inch 4×8 plywood to lay down to prevent damage.
• What is your service area?
Primarily Orange and Seminole Counties of Central Florida.
Orange County includes:
Lake Buena Vista
Seminole County includes: